Scotlift is the only asset management group in the pharmaceutical industry who offer a complete Turnkey Asset Management service, taking away the hassle involved with disposing of unwanted assets.
We have been in the asset management business for over fifteen years and we have served many of the major universities and drug development companies with our process for unwanted assets.
Our disposals include companies such as Pfizer, Mylan, Concept Life Sciences, Astra Zenica, BSPG, Novartis, LGC, Sanofi, Vantia, KCL, Manchester University, and Edinburgh University, plus many more. We work with all the major auction houses due to our competitive and customer orientated services.
Our services include:
- Recording and valuing your unwanted assets
- Removing all your labels and identifications, clean and photographing the equipment; and
- If space is of the essence then we will dismantle, load, and transport the equipment to our warehouse
Selling your unwanted assets
- Utilising www.LabAssets.com to either place your items in our online shop or place the items into auction;
- A comprehensive service for buyers of the unwanted assets, due to our handling of the packing and shipping worldwide
- A full export packing and relocation service in addition to offering to purchase Lab closures and development sites; and
- Handling all the processes to ensure that your company’s employees have as little to do as possible and allowing them to do their day to day jobs while we add value to your bottom line profits.
- Our services allow you to improve your carbon footprint and environmental policies by recycling your old goods rather than having them scrapped; and
- By auctioning your equipment, you remove several costs associated with disposing of unwanted equipment. Buyers pay for all the removals and you help your carbon footprint.
Our company is unique in its flexibility, and we have adapted our services to encompass the needs of our thousands of customers.