JTS is an independent specialist manufacturing company, established in 1995 to design and build reliable high-performing environmental test chambers, servicing a wide variety of industries.
Operating from a modern purpose-built factory unit, we believe in working closely with clients at every stage. Our experienced engineers will work with you, from initial discussion, through to quote, design, build and installation, drawing on cross-sector knowledge of different industries and processes to ensure the best build for the application.
Our systems are designed to be highly reliable, adaptable and flexible over the chamber’s lifetime. With design and manufacture being undertaken in-house by our team of skilled engineers and technicians.
As a small company, we have the flexibility to develop tailored and custom testing solutions for your individual requirements. Some of the many aspects and fields we cover are shown below:
- Standard range of temperature only and temperature/humidity chambers, with temperature ranges down to -65°C and up to +180°C, and sizes between 43 litre and 1000 litre
- Bespoke builds, where chambers are designed and built to meet the customer requirements
- Walk in rooms
- CO2 cascade refrigeration systems
- Chambers with vibration interfaces
- Rain simulation
- Dust ingress
- Thermal shock testing
- Specialist high temperature ovens
- Large scale refrigeration systems
- HARASS & HALT testing
- Refurbishments and upgrades
- Calibration and service
For further details of to discuss your requirement please contact Gillian Byrne on 01874 711209, or email firstname.lastname@example.org