Holliday Fielding Hocking (HFH) is a family-run business and Fume Cupboard dynasty that has been established for more than 70 years, with both third and fourth generation managers working for the company.
Our customer base includes a wide range of Blue Chip companies in education, healthcare, pharmaceuticals and the petrochemical industry, as well as many local and national government institutions.
Originally manufactures of industrial ducted fume cupboards, HFH has extended its range of products and services to include:
- Ducted and ductless recirculating fume cupboards for education and industry;
- Safety cabinets, extract canopies and booths;
- Local exhaust ventilation (LEV) systems;
- Variable air volume (VAV) systems; and
- Fire suppression systems.
We also carry out the supply and installation of fans and fume extraction systems.
Our customer relations expertise doesn’t end there as our associate company Holliday Technical Services (HTS) will look after the client throughout the lifetime of the product by offering service, maintenance and COSHH testing of all makes and models of fume cupboards and LEVs, as well as providing spare parts, components and replacement filters.
Our engineers are fully trained in the safe removal and disposal of old or obsolete equipment.
Our unique selling point
HFH is the only company in our industry to offer a full refurbishment service of all existing equipment that can often be done on site with minimal disruption to the client.
For start-ups and SMEs on limited budgets we can supply and install used and refurbished products to purchase or rent on either a short- or long-term agreement.
As a family business, we believe in a hands-on approach, so much so that there is always a member of the management team available to discuss and assist with any project 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Best for Fume Extracted Products and Most Innovative Ductless Fume Hood 2016;
- Best Fume Cupboards and Extraction Company 2017; and
- Award for Excellence in Customer Care 2018.