DENIOS is the world’s leading manufacturer and supplier of products and services for occupational environmental protection and workplace safety.
We support customers from industry, crafts and trades, as well as public sector bodies, supplying legally-compliant products, solutions and custom services for handling hazardous substances. Our international market-leading position is retained through innovation in development and manufacturing as well as in product retailing.
With over 10 thousand products available DENIOS provides products from these categories:
- Storage of Hazardous Materials – Includes chemical cabinets, outdoor chemical stores and spill pallets.
- Hazardous Material Handling – Includes drum handling equipment, IBC tools and drum pumps.
- PPE & Work Safety Equipment – Includes emergency showers, eye wash stations and workplace matting.
- Cleaning & Disposal Equipment – Includes parts cleaners, absorbents and waste oil tanks.
- Production & Operations Equipment – Includes industrial shelving/racking systems, transport containers and emergency lighting.
The main industries that DENIOS serves include:
- Oil & Gas
DENIOS offer free site visits to help companies identify and understand what handling or storage equipment they need to be safe and compliant with legislation.