Charlton Scientific was formed in 2003 as an independent laboratory supplier
Based near Banbury, Oxfordshire, we remain family owned & run, and supply a comprehensive range of laboratory apparatus & chemicals; everything from bottles of acetone to glassware & gloves.
In addition to the above, we have over thirty years’ experience in supplying chromatography consumables:
- GC & HPLC syringes
- GC & HPLC columns
- GC inlet liners, ferrules & septa
- HPLC fittings and tubing
- HPLC pump spares (piston assemblies & seals, check valves, etc)
- Autosampler vials
- Syringe Filters
And also, in water test kits:
- Quantofix and MQuant semi-quantitative test strips
- A wide range of qualitative test papers
- Assorted quantitative colorimetric test kits
We are also agents for:
- Hanna Instruments – pH & other meters, and water test kits
- Sartorius filter papers, filtration & liquid handling
- Ohaus Balances
- Adam Equipment Balances
Our size & experience gives us the flexibility to offer a service tailor-made to our customer’s requirements, be it a complete procurement solution, or just sourcing a few specific items.
Typically, our customers are small to mid-sized companies who find our expertise works as a perfect assist to their laboratory personnel and purchasers.