Bri-Air Validation Services Ltd is an independent provider of specialist cleanroom testing services to NHS and private hospitals.
Bri-Air was established after the closure of Quality Control West Midlands. It’s staff have been providing affordable high quality testing for over a decade. Operating from offices in the Midlands, our team of certified cleanroom consultants have extensive experience in validating cleanrooms, clean air devices, sterile services, fertility centres and theatres.
Our cleanroom validation specialists can carry out all routine cleanroom testing to meet the requirements laid down in BS EN ISO 14644, BS EN 12469:2000, EU cGMP (Orange Guide) and HTM-03. We use state of the art equipment maintained and calibrated to the latest standards.
Our services include:
• Filter integrity testing (DOP testing)
• Measurement of air velocities in clean rooms and clean air devices
• Measurement of room air change rates
• Measurement of pressure differentials (cleanrooms & isolators)
• Sampling for airborne particles
• Sampling for airborne microbial contamination
• Surface sampling for microbial contamination
Our reports are clear, concise, and designed to satisfy the requirements of regulatory bodies including the MHRA, HFEA and third party audits. Sample reports are available on request.